Air dampers, which are used in Van Dijk vegetable stores, are very easy to install and have high reliability.
- They are made of polyurethane foam panels 80-100 mm thick, which provide an insulation coefficient of K = 0.27 W / m3, K / R = 3.7.
- The hatches are attached to the metal frames with secure hinges.
- The outer side can be of any color at the request of the customer.
- Equipped with a rubber seal for tight closure, and a heating cable for freezing protection. On the outside, special louwers are installed that prevent rainwater, birds from entering the store and meet the requirements of the HACCP system (HACCP –
- Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points).
- The hatches are controlled by powerful electric motors and gearracks that close and open them.